Sunday, May 5, 2019

Los Altos Fair in Two Weeks

We will be returning to participate in the Los Altos Rotary Fine Art Show in a little less than two weeks. Our first out of town selling event for 2019. There were times in the past when we would have already participated in 3 to 5 fairs by this time of the year. We like the slower pace. We will have a lot of new mixed metal jewels at the fair, 2 collages of just finished work below. I should be able to post at least one more collage before the show. Some of the most interesting work doesn't usually get finished until just before we leave for a fair.

As I stand here at my computer I am watching a male blue jay flying into the small tree just outside the window behind the computer. I have been watching him for a week or so building a nest. He flies in with a twig or piece of fluff in his beak and places it in the growing structure. I'm surprised that he is building it so close to people (about 6 feet from me)

 and so low to the ground, 7 feet up in the tree. I'm hoping it works for them and that we get to see the babies at some point.

The Los Altos fair is Sat. & Sun May 18th & 19th
From 10  am to 5:30pm each day
Free Admission
In Lincoln Park, a nice long park along Foothill Expressway
Just across the street from downtown Los Altos.
A very high quality fair with a good variety of fine arts and crafts.
We've done it for 25 years or so. One of the two bay area fairs that we still do.
Check out the other exhibitors at http://rotaryartshow.com/
Hope to see you at the fair.



2 comments:

  1. Really infomative post readers but [url=https://www.offerncodes.com]coupons Code[/url] is biggest issue for discount so kindly tell me some about this.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks! A very nice guide. I will definitely follow these tips. Thank you for sharing such detailed article.
    will help you more:
    We are a huge jewellery retailer, our jewellery is very well designed and we have a huge inventory.Products include rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets.The most amazing thing is that you can have it for a fraction of the price.
    Cheap Jewelry for Sale

    ReplyDelete