Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mixed Metal Jewels First Fairs of the Year

Our first shows of the year are coming up starting in a few weeks and we have been productive in our little jewelry studio in Ft. Bragg. In the collage to the right are a few of the recently finished pieces that I just took pictures of. We are both making a lot of earring designs. Carlie usually does that but I'm making an unusually high number for me. At the end of the year last year when we did a show just before Christmas in Chico I had more jewelry to display than Carlie but she had a lot more earrings and because of that she made almost as much money as I did. So, guess what, I'm making more earrings. I'll be putting more pictures on the blog in the next week or two, we are starting to finish a lot of jewels at this point. I'm really happy to have the space to create a space for taking jewelry pictures that I can leave functional all the time in our new more spacious dwelling, makes taking pictures easier and easier to get good images.

No comments:

Post a Comment